1. empty car confirmation: after unloading and after unloading, check whether the vehicle is empty.
2. pay attention to whether the loading height meets the requirements of the two parties.
3. confirm the contract again before moving, so as to avoid any disputes caused by the company's omission.
4. remind the moving service staff what items are fragile or valuables.
5. the first things to be used when arriving at the new residence: cleaning tools, toiletries, the next day's work, school supplies and other items can finally get on the bus, get off the car first, to the new residence after another place.
6. the water, electricity and gas in the old residence were closed and the water, electricity and gas could be used after the new residence.