moving and cleaning
when moving, we must pay attention to the protection of valuables and furniture. furniture mainly includes sofas, bookcases, wardrobes, beds, pianos, tables, chairs and so on. these belong to large items, which are also the most difficult to move. usually it 2-4 people to carry, but also the most vulnerable to bump and dirty. how to avoid bumping and dirty problems? here are some tips:
1. to wipe the sofa with egg white, you can use a clean flannel cloth to dip in some egg white to wipe, which can not only remove stains, but also make the skin shiny as before.
2. wipe the refrigerator shell with toothpaste. refrigerator shell general dirt, can be dipped in a little toothpaste soft cloth slowly wipe. if the stain is stubborn, squeeze more toothpaste and wipe it repeatedly with a cloth. refrigerators will be restored to cleanliness. because toothpaste contains abrasive, decontamination is very strong.
3. dip in milk to wipe wooden furniture. take a clean cloth and soak it in milk that is not drinkable in the past. then wipe the table, cabinet and other wooden furniture with this cloth. the decontamination effect is very good. then wipe it with clean water again. painted furniture is contaminated with dust. it can be wiped with tea residue wrapped in wet gauze or scrubbed with cold tea water. it will be brighter and brighter.
4. cleaning kitchen countertops with white radish and detergent will produce unexpected cleaning effect. it can also be replaced by sliced cucumbers and carrots. however, the effect of white radish is better.
5. alcohol to clean the fluffy sofa? the fluffy cloth sofa can be brushed with a brush dipped in a little diluted alcohol once, then dried with a hairdryer. if it encounters fruit juice stains, mix it with water with 1 teaspoon soda powder, and then wipe it with cloth, the stains will fade.