pay attention to the situation when looking for a moving company
1. empty car confirmation: before handling and after unloading, the vehicle should be inspected whether it is empty or not.
2. pay attention to whether the loading height conforms to the agreement of both parties.
3. confirm the contents of the contract again before moving, so as not to cause disputes if the moving company omits to fill in any contents.
4. remind the relocation service personnel which items are fragile or valuable.
5. the first things that will be used when arriving at a new house: cleaning tools, toiletries, next day's work, school supplies and other items can be finally boarded, get off first, and put in another place after arriving at a new house.
6. the water, electricity and gas in the old residence should be closed, and the water, electricity and gas should be used after the new residence.