the day of moving
(1) before the movers come, the interior should be slightly planned and arranged, such as laying several layers of waste cloth on the ground, so as to avoid falling objects or scratching the floor in the process of moving;
(2) before handling, confirm the price with the person in charge again to avoid disputes;
(3) once again, tell the porters which packages are fragile and need to be handled with care;
(4) when the goods are delivered to the new house, the corresponding furniture directly tells the porter where to put them, so as to save their own labor;
(5) before the settlement of the transportation, we must check the items carried first: especially check whether the valuables are lost, whether the fragile items are damaged, whether the large household appliances are running well, whether the furniture is bumped or damaged, etc;
(6) record the contract number and vehicle number before signing;
(7) ask for an invoice or receipt after settlement.
finishing after moving:
(1) clean the ground and wipe the surfaces of tables, chairs, cabinets, etc;
(2) first, put some daily necessities in order to maintain the normal life order;
(3) some of the things you don't usually use can be stored in the cabinet or box first, and then you can arrange them slowly when you have time;
(4) when all the objects are basically in place and the room is cleaned, start to tidy up clothes and beds;
(5) finally, some decorations can be placed in the new house, which makes the new home feel fresh.
claim after damage:
(1) for the damage of household appliances, we should be asked to bear the maintenance costs. if the damage is complete, we should compensate for the new products;
(2) for the damage of valuables, relevant departments should be asked to make compensation after assessment;
(3) for personal injury caused by our side, the moving party shall be responsible for the medical expenses;
(4) if there is a dispute in the process of claim settlement, it can be solved by the consumer association or relevant departments.
after settling down:
(1) get the necessary permits: community pass, vehicle pass, parking permit, dog license, etc;
(2) take the initiative to say hello to neighbors, get to know each other, and establish a preliminary neighborhood relationship