1. pull out the plug the day before the refrigerator moves, defrost to remove moisture, move to the new residence location, please put it in 30 minutes and then power on.
2, the tv is first protected by the cotton quilt on the screen; then the tv plug is fixed and fixed with adhesive tape.
3. the computer stores all your documents on floppy disks or compressed files, packs them in computer-specific boxes and protective materials, and keeps away from television, stereos and other electrical appliances that may produce magnetic fields; if not, pack them in foam blocks and put them in cartons (such as polystyrene foam, blankets, folded paper, etc.). mark your computer outside so that it can be delivered safely and quickly to your destination, and you can be more assured and at ease.
4. the printer is packed in the original box. the palette and tray are removed from the laser or inkjet printer. then a piece of paper is inserted into the paper roller of the printer.
5. lighting appliances should be boxed first, and some newspapers should be placed around the lamps to fix them; there is no need to seal the boxes so that the porters can see them.
6. after microwave oven and oven control, open a hole so that people can see the items in the dressing.
7. the sound is packed and packed with towel and other items to protect, and the host is fixed with tape.
8. bedside cabinet removal industry screw parts into plastic bags sealed, with double-sided glue in the headboard adhesion, so as not to be lost.
9. the table first uses thick paper cover to secure the four corner tables with adhesive tape, and then wraps the corner tables with rope to prevent damage.
10. the cabinet first takes out the items in the drawer, and then pastes the drawers with adhesive tape to fix them; the items taken out are then loaded into cartons, which are very convenient to carry.