1. pull the plug out the day before the refrigerator moves, defrost it to remove water. after relocating the location of the new house, please put it in place for 30 minutes before running the electricity.
2. the tv set is first protected by a cotton quilt attached to the screen; then the tv plug is secured by tape.
3, the computer put all your documents in floppy or compressed files, packed with special computer boxes and protective materials. attention should be paid to keep away from tv, sound and other electrical appliances that may produce magnetic fields; if not, use foam blocks to be packed and put into cartons (such as polystyrene foam, blankets, wrinkled paper, etc.), and computer is shown on the outside, which will ensure you. the safe and fast delivery of the computer to your destination can also make you feel more at ease.
4. the printer is packed in the original box, the palette and tray are removed from the laser or inkjet printer, and a piece of paper is inserted into the presser drum of the needle printer.
5. lighting fixtures should first be packed in boxes, and newspapers should be placed around the fixtures so that they can be fixed; no boxes should be sealed so that the movers can see them.
6. after the microwave oven and oven are filled with tufts, a hole is cut so that people can see the objects in the grains.
7. the audio is packed with towels and other items to protect it. the tape is used to fix the main machine such as the film box.
8. the screw parts of the bedside cabinet are removed and sealed in plastic bags. the two-sided glue is used to adhere to the bedside board so as not to be left behind.
9. the table should be fixed and protected by tape with thick paper first, and then wrapped with rope to prevent damage.
10. the cabinet first takes out the items in the drawer, then fixes the drawers with tape, and then loads the items into cartons and carries them very conveniently.