operation steps of relocation
in the installation of air conditioners, the old machines are often removed and installed in different places. the moving installation of the air conditioner is slightly different from the first installation of the new one, and the steps are as follows:
1. start up and check the operation status of refrigeration, heating and air supply of the air conditioner to confirm whether the effect is good and normal.
2. after confirming that the effect is good, carry out fluorine collection operation, and then cut off the power supply.
3. remove the power lines, signal lines and connecting pipes of indoor and outdoor units. pay attention to keep the connecting pipe interface clean, and wrap the joint nut and bell mouth with adhesive tape.
4. pry through the wall hole and pull out the connecting pipe, power line, signal line and drainage pipe. the direction of pipe drawing shall be reasonable to ensure that the connecting pipe is not damaged, and the connecting pipe, power line, signal line and drainage pipe shall be separated, and then the elbow shall be closed.
5. remove the indoor unit from the mounting plate, and then remove the mounting plate. when taking the indoor unit, keep the right end of the indoor unit slightly higher and let the condensate flow out of the room from the other end.