how to check the poor refrigeration effect after moving the machine:
1. first, check whether there are water drops on the copper screw cap on the external machine. if there are water drops, it proves that there is a lack of fluorine and ammonia in the air conditioner; if there is no water drop, you can further check whether there is something blocking the external unit of the air conditioner, such as anti-theft net and iron fence, which will affect the heat dissipation effect of the air conditioner.
2. if the above reasons are eliminated, check whether there is dust on the cooling plate of the external unit of the air conditioner.
3. if the internal machine is not cleaned for a long time, it will also affect the refrigeration effect. the unstable voltage caused by aging lines or excessive load will also lead to poor refrigeration effect of air conditioning.
4. if the room is too large and the horsepower of the air conditioner is insufficient, adults will feel that the air conditioner does not cool.
5. unreasonable installation of air conditioner, too long ventilation pipe and low heat transfer efficiency will also lead to non refrigeration.
6. when the outdoor temperature exceeds 43 ℃, most air conditioners are difficult to transfer indoor heat to the outside, resulting in non refrigeration.