1. preliminary preparation: the relocation personnel shall dismantle the
machine on site and bring a complete set of tools, materials and safety
equipment. free inspection, first quotation, then maintenance, no
maintenance, no charge and other preferential policies have completely
eradicated the worries of consumers, eliminated the "screwdriver
processing factory" on the edge of the industry, protected the interests
of consumers, and gave consumers the right to choose. the customer is
2. recovery of refrigerant: start up the refrigerator first, collect
fluorine after the external machine runs, close the small valve, close
the large valve after the valve frosts and melts, and shut down
immediately. pull off the power supply and tighten the safety cap to
collect the refrigerant in the air conditioner into the outdoor unit.
3. disassemble the indoor unit: when disassembling the indoor unit, prevent condensate from flowing into the circuit board.
4. disassembly of outdoor unit: when disassembling the outdoor unit, pay
attention to balance during unloading, avoid vibration and shaking, and
wrap it with plastic for handling.
5. installation: pay attention to the installation position and
convection when reinstalling the air conditioner. conduct leak detection
with detergent, observe whether there are bubbles at each joint, and
tighten the valve safety cap after verifying that the system has no